1. Research and development of simple and/or complex packaging based on an in-depth needs analysis, taking into account existing packing, transport conditions, product characteristics and ecological developments.
2. Project management in order to reduce the “Total Cost of Ownership”.
3. Protecting your goods by using appropriate and secure transportation whether by sea, air and/or road.
4. Storage and delivery of your packaging and your packing materials where required.
We 8000m2 of covered storage space available.
5. Just-In-Time deliveries: the possibility of having production deadlines and very short-notice and flexible deliveries.
6. Deliveries on call depending on your needs.
7. Possible packaging service on our premises (10,000M2 surface space available close to CBVH) or on site at the customer’s premises. We take the dimensions and different characteristics of your product to be packaged. The packaging is developed and produced in our workshops and we ensure that they are packaged in the shortest possible time.
8. Heat Treatment: CBVH has access to 150M³ of thermal installations for “Heat Treatment” according to standard NIMP15. This is in order to treat pallets, crates and cable drums/spools destined for most non-European countries that are regulated by this standard.